Home :: Aviation Products
:: 121.5 / 243 MHz ELT
AK-450 ELT EMERGENCY LOCATOR TRANSMITTER
||:: With Voice Transmitting Capability,
:: Types AF and AP
:: FAA TSO-C91a &FCC approved.
- Dual Operation, for both Automatic Fixed Mode and Portable Mode.
- Voice Transmission Capability.
- Visual ON Light located on ELT Main Unit to indicate when ELT is transmitting.
This is important during Portable Use.
- Mini Remote Control Panel with independent Battery built-in, therefore
Interface with Aircraft Electrical Power is not required.
- All Wiring Interconnect Assemblies included.
- Standard D Size Alkaline Batteries for Future Convenience and Cost
- Dual Antennas.
- Heavy Duty ABS Case (0.155 " Thickness).
- Light Weight: 2.62 Lbs.
- Small Size: (2.95 " H X 4.27 " W X 5.64 " L).
- Currently OEM Production Supply (FAA TC approved) to many Airframe
Manufacturers including Mooney Aircraft, Aviat Aircraft, American Champion
Aircraft, Luscomb Aircraft, Skystar, Diamond Aircraft Of Canada, Aerospaciale
Socata Aircraft of Germany etc.
- Standard Duracell Alkaline Batteries, Remote Control Panel, Fixed
Antenna, Portable Telescopic Antenna, Coax Cable Assembly, Wiring Interconnect
Assembly, Anodized Mounting Tray.
- Two (2) years. Optional axtended Four (4) years
AK-450-1 ELT EMERGENCY LOCATOR TRANSMITTER
here to view the SPECIFICATIONS for this item. <<
||:: With Multi Axes (5 Axes)
:: Acceleration Switches for HELICOPTERS.
:: Voice Transmitting Capability is included,
:: Types AF and AP, FAA TSO- C91a & FCC approved.
- Same as AK-450.
- The System includes a Remote Multi Axes (5 Axes)
- Acceleration Switch.
- Mini size: (2.1" W x 2.1" H x 3.2" L)